84A Allandale Road,
Cessnock, NSW 2325
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1132458
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Are you looking for low maintenance, easy living with great access to the Cessnock CBD and Vineyards ? If so then you have found your new home.
This property will provide you with 2 generous bedrooms both fitted with built in robes, a spacious tiled open plan living area complete with split system air conditioning and brand new modern kitchen with ample cupboard and quality stainless steel appliances.
You will also find a combined modern bathroom and laundry, single garage, generously sized fully fenced private yard and an under covered entertaining area.
This property is close to public transport, hospital, doctors surgery, public swimming pool and a short drive into the main street of Cessnock.
LEASE ENQUIRIES AND CONDITIONS
- Lease period is 6-12 months
- NO PETS
- Application forms can be collected at time of inspection
- Identification is required at time of viewing
- Designated Open house duration are 10 minutes only
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cessnock
Lifestyle in Cessnock
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse. 84A Allandale Road, Cessnock is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how