84 Martins Wharf Road,
Millers Forest, NSW 2324
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4347579
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
This beautiful home is set on a rural back drop with plenty of room to run! Featuring 4 bedrooms with built-ins, 3 way family bathroom with bath tub, various living areas and double garage with drive through access to backyard. Lots of room! NO PETS
We do not accept the below 1Form Applications.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Millers Forest
Lifestyle in Millers Forest
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 84 Martins Wharf Road, Millers Forest. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.