84 Hattersley Street,
Banksia, NSW 2216
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4329560
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Centrally Located 2 Bedroom House
This conveniently located house in the quiet heart of Banksia is moments away from local shopping, cafes and the station. Quick access to the CBD, Hurstville Westfields and Wolli Creek is available through local buses and the Train Station.
- 2 Large Bedrooms
- Modernised kitchen with stainless steel appliances including cooktop, oven, rangehood and dishwasher
- Large split living and dining areas
- Modern bathroom with new luxury finishes
- Internal laundry
- Rear entertaining verandah
Disclaimer: While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Banksia
Lifestyle in Banksia
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Banksia could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 84 Hattersley Street, Banksia today!