84 Hamilton Street,
Bassendean, WA 6054
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4223190
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WE HAVE YOUR GRAND DREAM HOME! - UNDER APPLICATION
We are proud to present to you this stunning and immaculate, newly built home just completed in December 2020.
With all the space a growing family could need, no expense has been spared to ensure that high quality finishes are seen throughout the property.
We are sure that you will be living the dream once you move in.
* 4 Large bedrooms - oversized master bedroom
* Built in robes plus walk in robe to master bedroom
* 2 bathrooms & 2 toilets
* Beautiful natural colour palette throughout
* Spacious open plan living area all fully tiled
* Separate theatre room
* Bedrooms and theatre room with plush carpet
* Amazing chef kitchen with bonus scullery
* Gas cooking and all new stainless steel appliances
* Ample storage to the linen cupboards, laundry and scullery areas
* Timber venetian blinds throughout
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Secure double automatic garage with direct access to the house
* Outdoor entertaining alfresco area with decking
* Fully fenced yard with lawn space
* Single shed for storage
Conveniently located only 10KM to the CBD, walking distance to shops/cafes/restaurants and the Swan River.
If you would like to know more about the property please contact 9377 3336 or click on contact agent to email your enquiry.
Please go directly to book your inspection or to register to join an existing inspection.
PLEASE NOTE if you are not registered online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Please be aware you are not permitted to enter the premises without a Jones & Co Property representative accompanying you.
All of our properties must be viewed prior to submitting an application.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bassendean
Lifestyle in Bassendean
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 84 Hamilton Street, Bassendean. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: deck, shed, and outdoor entertainment.