84 Carruthers Street,
Curtin, ACT 2605
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd February 2022
Rent ID: 4706405
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PEACEFUL FAMILY HOME
In accordance with recent ACT Government health guidelines and easing of ACT restrictions please be advised the following is required for all open homes:
- All attendees must register prior to attending
- All attendees must Check in via the QR Code CBR App
- Social distancing is required and density limits apply
This delightful home is privately tucked away, fronting onto parkland and providing a truly peaceful position in lush surroundings.
Updated throughout, the home has been opened up to create a contemporary living space that seamlessly connects with both the kitchen and the lovely garden, which is framed by large windows. The renovated kitchen features an island bench, Miele appliances, gas stove, and stone benchtops.
Like the kitchen, the bathroom has also been updated and two of the three bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with mirror doors.
The generous block has an enclosed backyard with good grassed space for friends and family plus a small red brick studio/garden shed, and the front garden opens out onto the greenbelt which is only a short stroll from the Curtin Shops and local schools.
- Fronting onto parkland
- Surrounded by attractive gardens, with good privacy at both the front and back
- Open-plan living area with large windows
- Renovated kitchen with an island bench, stone benchtops, Miele appliances, a gas stove, pantry, and glass splashback
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Renovated bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Gas wall furnace and reverse cycle split system
- Redbrick studio/garden shed with power
- Tandem carport
- Located within walking distance to local schools and shops
Available 3 February 2022
Applicants are required to seek consent from the lessor to keep pets on the premises.
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Curtin
Lifestyle in Curtin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
84 Carruthers Street, Curtin, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Curtin.