84/30 Macrossan Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$4,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4326283
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Carpet and this view!!!
Situated on the 8th floor of "Skyline", one of Brisbane's premier residential complexes, this spacious apartment offers gorgeous river views from the living/dining/kitchen and the master bedroom. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and offer views!
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Extra large Master suite with twin vanity sinks & built-in robe
- Good sized second & third bedroom each with built-in robes
- Spacious open planned living/dining/kitchen areas
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Gas Cooking!
- Second bathroom with bath
- Internal laundry
- Great sized covered entertaining balcony
- Plantation shutters to the bedrooms
- 1 secure basement car space
- Lift Access
- Security intercom
There's plenty of room to play at Skyline Apartments with exercise and relaxation facilities including a tennis court, gym, steam room, heated pool, spa and BBQ. Talk about location! All the city has to offer at your doorstep!
- Enjoy the river walk 250m to Riverside city cat terminal
- Only 200m to your local supermarket, pharmacy etc.. (Located at Spring Hill Market Place
- 350m to the hustle and bustle of Fortitude Valley
- 550m to Queen Street Mall!
With features like this in such an unsurpassed spot, you'd be crazy to miss out. To register your interest and to arrange an inspection please click on the Book Inspection or Contact Agent buttons today!
A full copy of the tenancy agreement is available on request.
*** Last updated 5/03/2021
Property Code: 4691
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Brisbane City with plenty of room to move. 84/30 Macrossan Street will be perfect for the growing family.