83B Shierlaw Street,
Richmond, SA 5033
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
$2,610 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 329383
Contemporary Living Close to the City
Spacious home with open plan living.
- Three bedrooms - main with ensuite and walk in robe, others with built in robes
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Undercover entertaining area
Located close to local schools, shops and public transport.
Within 10 minutes to Adelaide Airport, Adelaide CBD, UniSA and Adelaide University.
1form applications preferred
Contact Julie Saunders on 0427 752 223 to arrange an open inspection.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with remote garage, fully fenced, and air-conditioning. 83B Shierlaw Street, Richmond is perfect for the growing family.