83 Windella Crescent,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$2,108 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4068914
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELL-APPOINTED SINGLE LEVEL HOME IN A TERRIFIC LOCATION!
-------------COVID-19 INSPECTION NOTICE-------------
Due to the proposed lock downs by the state government, all private and open inspections are currently banned within Metropolitan Victoria. There will be no inspections available for this property during the stage 4 lockdown.
The only way to view this property is through an online video. Due to size constraints, this video cannot be uploaded to this advertisement. The video walkthrough will be made available to you via a link once your rental application has been received through 1form.
Set in a sought-after Glen Waverley pocket and enjoying wonderful contemporary updates that has this single level abode perfect to live in right now, this 3 bedroom + study home promises inviting living that is also modern and low-maintenance.
The property consist of:
- 3 bedrooms with BIR
- 1 study
- Newly renovate Modern Bathroom
- 2 toilets
- Modern Kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, cupboards and dishwasher
- Central gas heating system
- AC in the lounge room and master bedroom
- 4 car parks with double carports and remote control
- Solar panel
- Water tank for re-use (i.e. toilet and gardening)
2 school zones: Glen Waverley South Primary School and Brentwood Secondary College
Close to amenities (Brandon Park Shopping Centre, Aldi, Coles) and Monash Freeway and Eastlink)
Proximity to Monash University
Opposite to Reserve and Lake
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Glen Waverley comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 83 Windella Crescent, Glen Waverley today!