83 Spence Road,
Wavell Heights, QLD 4012
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4697109
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE FAMILY SIZED HOME IN CONVENIENT LOCATION!
It's becoming more and more difficult to find a home that offers you so many opportunities - particularly in Wavell Heights. Even more enticing is the position of this property as it's central to Rilatt and Wavell Heights Parks, public bus transport, schools, shopping precincts and so much more.
* Freshly landscaped and well-manicured lawns and gardens.
* Fully fenced home, pets negotiable upon application.
* near new paint throughout.
* Great sized living area features polished hard-wood floors, ceiling fan and air conditioning, French door features and access to side balcony.
* Eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard and pantry space, plenty of bench preparation space, electric appliances including stove top, oven and dishwasher, ceiling fan and access to side balcony for your morning coffee.
* Near new carpet to all three Bedrooms
* Three HUGE bedrooms - Master Bedroom with ceiling fan, air conditioning and large built-in wardrobes - bedrooms 2 and 3 include ceiling fans and large built-in robes.
* Separate study area with quality timber vinyl flooring
* Original retro-look bathroom, with separate toilet
* Separate laundry with ample space
* Single lock up garage and large double sized carport, work space available inside garage.
Lease Term: 12 months
Date Available: 18 January 2022
Pets: Yes - upon application
Water: Full water
* Bus stop at your doorstop
* Geebung or Nundah rail only minutes away
* 15 minute stroll to Nundah Rail/Village
* 10 minute drive to Toombul Shopping Centre
* 5 minute drive to Chermside Shopping Centre, Public Library and Kedron Wavell RSL Club
* 8 minute drive to Gateway Arterial/Airport Link/SkyGate
* 10 minute drive to Brisbane Airports
* Local parks bike/walk ways to Kalinga Park and Kedron Brook
* Local schools, Nundah State School, Mary MacKillop and Aviation College
Please submit an enquiry here to register for a viewing time or commence your application.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wavell Heights
Lifestyle in Wavell Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 83 Spence Road, Wavell Heights before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.