83 Hardy Road,
Nedlands, WA 6009
$3,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th July 2020
Rent ID: 3813274
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Character Home
Impeccably presented and located in the sought after Hampden Rd precinct of Nedlands, this architecturally renovated character home has all the charm of a traditional residence with the contemporary sophistication demanded by todays savvy renter.
Positioned on a quiet leafy street, this tasteful abode would suit executives, medical professionals and families alike, allowing for a quiet existence with the convenience needed for modern living.
Thoughtfully laid out with high ceilings and timber floors throughout, the open plan living provides a spacious home with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 lounges, study and laundry. A generously-sized kitchen featuring stone bench tops and European appliances seamlessly flows through the casual lounge area and out onto the rear deck and pool. Whether it is outdoor entertaining or an intimate summer dining experience for two, the fabulous rear space is a true highlight.
- Architect renovated character home
- Open plan living
- High ceilings
- Timber floors throughout
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Gas cooktop
- North facing backyard
- Solar heated pool
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with jarrah deck
- Outdoor kitchen with sink and plumbed gas for barbecue
- Lush established lawns and gardens at front and rear of house with reticulation
- Gardening, lawn and pool maintenance provided
- Double secure garage off rear laneway
- Verge parking at front for another vehicle
- 200m to the popular Hampden Road strip, which has a range of cafes, restaurants, shops and services.
- Short walk to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Perth Childrens Hospital, Hollywood Hospital and QEII Medical Centre.
- Also within walking distance are UWA, Kings Park and the Swan River.
- West Perth, Subiaco and the CBD are all within a few minutes drive.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nedlands
Lifestyle in Nedlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with deck, shed, and outdoor entertainment. 83 Hardy Road, Nedlands is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how