83 Eloiza Street,
Dungog, NSW 2420
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd March 2021
Rent ID: 3314008
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great location - available mid March 2021
Family home boasting plenty of space and conveniently located within walking distance to the main street. A neat and tidy property with timber floorboards throughout the living space.
With a fenced backyard and a front verandah to sit and relax in the afternoons.
* 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans, one with built in wardrobe
* Kitchen with plenty of storage
* Lounge room with split system air conditioning
* Floorboards throughout living and bedroom areas
* Laundry with second toilet
* Fenced yard
* Front verandah
* Pets on application only
Inspections are by appointment only. Please call 0417 681 568 or email email@example.com to book an inspection. Please note that we work on a pre-approval basis so click on the link to apply: https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhiterurallifestylesydney
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dungog
Lifestyle in Dungog
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 83 Eloiza Street, Dungog is perfect for the growing family.