Nedlands, WA 6009
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4378435
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PET FRIENDLY, THREE BEDROOM HOME!
This large three bedroom, pet friendly & recently renovated home will tick all your boxes!
From the spacious light and bright open plan living area that opens out to a fantastic front patio perfect for entertaining, gorgeous kitchen with plenty of storage space and newly installed five burner gas oven to the generous sized bedrooms, there's so much to love.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner in lounge and main bedroom
- Pet friendly for your furry family members
- Spacious living area & separate dining
- Separate laundry room to the rear
- Third bedroom/study/spare room to the backyard
- Ample storage to renovated kitchen
- LED lighting throughout
- Large balcony perfect for entertaining
- Garden care included in rent
- Renovated bathroom with roman style bath and shower
1.7km approx. to UWA
2.2km approx. to Taylor Road IGA
3.8km approx. to Claremont Quarter Shopping Centre
1.6km approx. to Perth Children's Hospital
1.6km approx. to Hollywood Private Hospital
1.6km approx. to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
3km approx. to Dalkeith Primary School
1.5km approx. to Matilda Bay Reserve
800m approx. to Steve's Restaurant
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY? Book Inspection NOW!
Please register for inspection details and more information.
Simply go to our website www.airey.com.au and click on the Book Inspection button for the property. Enter your details and register!
By registering, you will receive an instant response and can select an inspection time that suits YOU. If no times are currently available you will be INSTANTLY informed when they do become available and you will also receive INSTANT notification if there are any changes or updates to the inspection. If there are no registrations, then that inspection time may not proceed.
The details shown are for information only and may contain errors or omissions. Please check all details and measurements and do not rely solely on the information contained herein.
1 Car port
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nedlands
Lifestyle in Nedlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Nedlands? 83 Broadway, Nedlands could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.