83 Albion Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$6,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3350360
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully renovated terrace
Have you ever wanted to work from home? Well here is your opportunity to do so!
This property is zoned 'B4 Mixed Use' which allows you to do both... work & live.
Boasting an ultra-convenient city fringe address central to amenities, this 4 bedroom terrace has been completely renovated throughout offering luxury living. Basking with natural light, high ceilings and a generous spacious layout.
- Designer eat-in kitchen, large pantry, dishwasher, gas stainless steel cooking
- Glass bi-fold doors leading onto courtyard / parking
- Off street parking with rear lane access
- Tiled flooring door stairs, guest wc and tucked away laundry
- Separate living with floor to-ceiling window
- Bedroom / study downstairs
- Beautifully crafted staircase leads you to bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and reverse cycle air con
- Large 2nd bedroom with generous built-in
- Oversized front bedroom with ornate fire place, balcony, timber floors & spiral staircase leading you to your own private attic with air con
- Large designer bathroom with bath
- Total size 165m2
- Sorry no pets
- AVAILABLE 29 SEPTEMBER
83 Albion St. is located just moments to vibrant cafes, restaurants, bars, parks transport and CBD. It is definitely worth an inspection.
Call to arrange a private viewing or view as advertised.
Vanessa White 0418 619 166
Property Code: 73
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Surry Hills could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 83 Albion Street, Surry Hills today!