$650 to $990
83/43 Constitution Avenue,
Reid, ACT 2612
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Rent ID: 3355172
Fully Furnished 1 Bedroom + Study with additional bed
Available 3rd June 2019
This large 1 bedroom apartment has a study that can be converted into a second bedroom with the double size wall mounted bed that can be folded away or pulled down at any time.
Enjoy stunning lake views from the private balcony.
Leave your car keys at home and save on petrol. Located within the Fantastic 'Jamieson' apartments future tenants can look forward to the great entertainment, retail and dining opportunities and also within walking distance of City offices, the Australian National University, Canberra Center, Glebe Park and Commonwealth Park.
Enjoy all the City has to offer at your doorstep.
- 1 bedroom + large study with fold out bed
- Stunning views of Parliament house
- 15 minute walk to Canberra Center /Glebe Park/Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Walking distance to ANU
- Open plan Light-filled living and dining
- Stunning well maintained complex
- Allocated undercover car spaces
- Close to Public transport
Call or email our office to arrange a private inspection at a time convenient for you.
02 6163 0888
Renting with Century 21 City Walk Canberra:
- No requirement to view property before leasing - organise your lease from interstate or internationally!
- Flexible payment options: EFTPOS, credit card, cash, cheque, internet transfer
- Flexible payment schedule: weekly, fortnightly, monthly
- Service cleaning available (for an additional cost)
*Price will depend on the length of the lease
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reid
Lifestyle in Reid
83/43 Constitution Avenue, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Reid.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bond
The easy way to pay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply