83/16 Marina Drive,
Ascot, WA 6104
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4383402
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELCOME TO MARINA EAST
Join the fortunate few who enjoy the rare opportunity of this near-new luxury riverside living Marina East is perfectly positioned on the marina at Ascot Waters boasting the ultimate lifestyle by award-winning developer Blackburne.
Making the most of the riverside location, Marina East has been thoughtfully designed to maximise access to natural light, river breezes and water views. The life of the city is within reach, yet you'll feel like you are on your own island, surrounded by green parklands and calming sounds of the wildlife.
Marina East is close to shops, close to major connecting roads and close to perfect. A short trip north over the Garratt Road Bridge gets you to the Maylands café strip and the eclectic shops lining Whatley Crescent and King William Street. For even more retail therapy, Belmont Forum Shopping Centre is just 10 minutes away overflowing with over 100 retailers and all major department stores.
Apartment features include:
- Stylish, quality finished kitchen with reconstituted stone bench tops, pull-out pantry, soft closing cupboards and drawers, water point to fridge recess and quality Miele appliances including induction cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave and externally vented rangehood.
- Living/dining with study nook, 2.7m high ceilings, timber flooring, and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Two spacious bedrooms with 2.7m high ceilings and mirrored built-in robes
- Sleek bathrooms with full height tiles, stone vanity and storage space
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout with zone control
- Window treatments included throughout
- Separate laundry with dryer provided
- Generously sized 25m2 with water tap and GPO provided
- Secure equipped gym, with stand-up paddle boards and kayaks available to be booked out for use
- Sauna on level 1 overlooking the river
- Yoga area with mats and TV provided
- Barbecue pavilions with built-in seating and BBQs provided
- Audio-visual intercom system to all apartments
- 5m2 fully secure storeroom
- 2x secure, undercover car bays (tandem)
Register your details below to be the first to view!
*Note: It is important that you select the 'Book Inspection Time' button and register your details to ensure you receive updates on any unforeseen changes or cancellations of viewing times. Alternatively if no 'Book Inspection Time' option is shown, please send through an enquiry with your details and you will be emailed the available inspection times.
Photos are indicative and are only for advertising purposes, furnishings/items depicted are not included in any property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ascot
Lifestyle in Ascot
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 83/16 Marina Drive, Ascot is unfurnished and available to rent.