Exeter, SA 5019
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th June 2020
Rent ID: 1521719
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN 3 BEDROOM HOME READY TO MOVE IN!
This is your opportunity to move into this exquisite near new home, built with superior quality and contemporary elegance to suit young couples, families or professionals.
This home is offering 3 generous sized bedrooms, spacious open plan living, a private courtyard, secure parking and easy care landscaped gardens. Ready to move in!
* 3 generous size bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Deluxe family bathroom
* Open plan living, kitchen, meals with island bench
* Large laundry with linen press
* Single carport and visitor car park
* Modern kitchen with Euro stainless steel appliances including canopy rangehood, dishwasher and gas cooktop
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioner
* Fully tiled and quality fit out bathrooms
* Timber veneer floating flooring in living areas
* Quality carpet in bedrooms
* Instantaneous gas hot water service
* Paved entertainment area, driveway and perimeter paths
* Fully fenced
* Rainwater tank
Ideally located with exceptional transport options, and just minutes from Semaphore Road precinct with wonderful restaurants/cafes, shopping and beach.
A small pet is negotiable.
BE QUICK. This home won't be available for long.
Application forms are available from our office or to download from our website http://michaelkris.com/renting/rental-application.php
Book Your Inspection Online 24/7
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" or "EMAIL AGENT" for an instant response to book your preferred day and time.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Exeter
Lifestyle in Exeter
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
82B Hargrave, Exeter, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Exeter.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how