82B Glenelg Street,
Mount Pleasant, WA 6153
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th October 2021
Rent ID: 4581125
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED & READY TO MOVE IN!
This attractive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has just been renovated, including a brand new kitchen, new light fittings, new wood-look flooring, fresh paint throughout and new easy care artificial turf to the outdoor area!
* Brand new kitchen with new appliances & gas cooking
* Separate air conditioned living room
* Second meals/living space directly off the kitchen
* Master bedroom with WIR, air conditioning & ensuite bathroom
* BIR's to other bedrooms
* 4th bedroom can access the storeroom directly to use as a store, large walk in robe or study
* Second bathroom with separate bath & shower
* Two toilets
* Attractive reticulated gardens & new artificial turf
* Parking for 2 cars - 1 carport & 1 open small parking space (plus street parking)
* Pet cat considered upon application
* NBN ready
From your doorstep, it is a short stroll down the street through a charming garden pathway to the river foreshore and the new Dome cafe, making coffee, lunches, picnics and exercising an absolute pleasure to enjoy.
**To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
** Please follow the steps below: Step 1: Click on Book Inspection button above or email agent Step 2: Fill in your details Step 3: Click Register Details Step 4: You will receive immediate confirmation by Email/SMS
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Pleasant
Lifestyle in Mount Pleasant
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mount Pleasant? 82B Glenelg Street, Mount Pleasant could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.