82B Beckenham Street,
Canley Vale, NSW 2166
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1468163
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE bedrooms half house in Canley Vale
Walk to the school, bus stop, station, park... with many features;
· Offering 3 bedrooms, main large bedroom with walk-in wardrobe.
· Fully tiles through out.
· Well kept & modern kitchen and bathroom .
· Two Air-conditioning installed.
. Lounge & dining combined.
2 Open spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canley Vale
Lifestyle in Canley Vale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat in Canley Vale includes balcony, outdoor entertainment, and fully fenced. Apply to rent 82B Beckenham Street, Canley Vale today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how