82A Somerset Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$4,171 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th August 2021
Rent ID: 4494137
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE WITH OFF STREET PARKING
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Be impressed with this expansive town residence over two levels, boasting sensational space and an abundance of natural light.
This modern home features:
- spacious open plan living and dining area with bifold doors opening to gorgeous private north facing terrace
- fully equipped modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, breakfast bar and plenty of storage
- 3 spacious bedrooms - two with built in robes, master with ensuite
- central bathroom
- powder room
- separate European laundry
- off street parking
Located in the heart of Richmond, walk to Church St and Bridge Road shops, restaurants and amenities, with easy access to public transport and parklands.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Richmond comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 82A Somerset Street, Richmond today!