82A Forrest Street,
Albion, VIC 3020
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4215248
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO SUNSHINE PLAZA
VERY IMPORTANT: With current Covid-19 guidelines, you MUST BE REGISTERED TO ATTEND ANY INSPECTION. Please click on BOOK INSPECTION or REQUEST AN INSPECTION button to register to attend all inspections. If there is more than one family member, ALL family members must be registered! If there is an inspection booked in for this property, select the day and time to register. If no times are available, we will receive your enquiry and we will be in contact as soon as an inspection time is available.
Please do not attend any inspections if you have come into close contact with a sick person who has or is suspected of having Covid-19. If you have any symptoms such as fever, difficulty breathing, cough or shortness of breath please do not attend the open and seek your own medical advice. During the inspection, please refrain from touching any fixtures or fittings within the home and maintain the social distancing rule of at least 1.5 metres. We thank you for your co-operation.
This fantastic family home comprises of:
- Three bedrooms master with walk-through robe to ensuite
- Bonus large open study on the second level
- The ground floor offers formal living area
- Open plan kitchen with adjoining meals and family area leading out to the rear yard and decked entertainment area
Added features include ducted heating, alarm system and lock up garage with internal access, timber flooring throughout the home.
All this ideally situated close to local parks, public transport, only a moments drive to Sunshine Plaza and schools.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Albion
Lifestyle in Albion
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
82A Forrest Street, Albion, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Albion.