82 Tindle Street,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3894579
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HUGE two storey family home on ENORMOUS corner block!
This property is now under the management of Rental Management Australia. Please phone RMA on 0732808500 to book an inspection time.
This incredible two storey property features four large bedrooms, with the main boasting an ensuite, walk in wardrobe, air-conditioning and ceiling fan. The open plan living area forms the central hub of the home featuring kitchen with gas cooking, microwave, island bench and large walk in pantry, large dining and living space opening through glass sliding doors to the under cover outdoor entertaining area.
The large corner block also has side access to the yard, with enough space for a boat, caravan or trailer.
Other features Include:
- Bedrooms 2-4 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Media room
- Study on lower level
- Enormous laundry with walk in linen cupboard
- Second storey has its own living space
- Toilet on each level
- Tiled living and carpet in bedrooms
- Low maintenance yards
- Water usage charges apply
- Security Screens
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Fully fenced yard
- Pets considered upon application
Tindle Street is located within:
- 30 minutes Southwest of Brisbane CBD
- 40 minutes to Brisbane Airport
- 15 minutes to Ipswich Centre
- 10 minutes to Redbank Train Station
- 15 minutes to Springfield Central Train Station
- 5 minutes to Town Square Redbank Plains Shopping Centre, home to major retailers - Woolworths, Coles, Target, Aldi etc.
- 10 minutes to Orion Springfield Town Centre.
This amazing property won't last long so don't hesitate - contact our agency today to arrange an introduction to your new home.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
82 Tindle Street, Redbank Plains, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Redbank Plains.