82 Harold Street,
Thornbury, VIC 3071
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th April 2020
Rent ID: 2942489
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Make this your home
Warm and comfy two bedroom weatherboard home, in family friendly street, close to High Street and St Georges Rd shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport just minutes away.
- Two bedrooms with built in robes
- Large open plan living and dining areas
- Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry facilities
- Large rear yard, ideal for entertaining
- Ducted heating and cooling units
- Polished floor boards throughout
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, inspections will be by appointment only, please contact agent to schedule appointment.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need to an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornbury
Lifestyle in Thornbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Thornbury includes gas, reverse cycle air-conditioning, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 82 Harold Street, Thornbury today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how