82 Eversleigh Road,
Scarborough, QLD 4020
$1,660 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4219491
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Family Home Close to Everything!
This 1960's cottage has been beautifully renovated into your new family home. This lovely home is only a short stroll to waterfront, and Scarborough State School and located in the Redcliffe High catchment area.
Some of the features of this property include;
* Updated kitchen with dishwasher
* 3 great sized bedrooms all with new ceiling fans
* Large open plan living and dining space
* Utility space and storage area downstairs
* Secure fenced family friendly yard
* Roller shutters on living area windows for extra security
With these features in this location, this property will not last long. Do not hesitate to book your inspection of this lovely family home.
IMPORTANT COVID 19 INFORMATION REGARDING OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS - Limits to the number of people attending inspections are currently in place, therefore if you wish to view any of our properties please ensure you register your attendance for inspections, if you are not registered entry may not be permitted. Please be aware that if you attend any inspections while showing any symptoms of illness entry to the property will be refused and you will be asked to leave immediately. If you are granted access we kindly ask that you: - keep a distance of 1.5 metres between yourself, and our staff member whenever possible; and, - refrain from making physical contact such as shaking hands with that person/persons. Your cooperation is appreciated.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 82 Eversleigh Road, Scarborough. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.