82 Ashburton Drive,
Gosnells, WA 6110
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3703348
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARACTER 3 X 1 HOME WITH SPACIOUS BEDROOMS AND LARGE BACKYARD
- Front living/dining kitchen and a separate second living room to the back
- Split system air con to main living area
- Fire place in a central spot off the kitchen
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Massive back area including patio
- Jean Garvey Park/Reserve a few steps down the road
- Easy access to Tonkin and Albany Highways
- A short drive to Champion Lakes Recreational Park
- Pets considered upon application
You must register for the inspection so that you are informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the scheduled viewing time. If no one registers for the inspection time - then that inspection time may not proceed.
PLEASE DO NOT GO ONTO THE PROPERTY WITHOUT AN AGENT FROM OUR OFFICE.
PROFESSIONALS STIRLING CLARK ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants and purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
1 Car port
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gosnells
Lifestyle in Gosnells
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 82 Ashburton Drive, Gosnells is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how