82/1 Station Street,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st April 2020
Rent ID: 3241341
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Very Spacious Fully Furnished Apartment
Be the first to view this one bedroom apartment located within a sought after complex and in a great, convenient location. The complex offers resort style facilities such as a large swimming pool and gymnasium for all residents to enjoy.
With public transport only a stones throw away you can easily access surrounding areas including Perth CBD, beaches, Fremantle, Leederville and Claremont.
* 4km to Perth CBD
* 1 min walk to Subiaco Train Station
* Close to shops, entertainment, restaurants, nightlife and sport facilities
* 2km to Kings Park
- Functional, spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and dishwasher
- Breakfast bar with glass top bench
- Open plan kitchen/living area complete with wall mounted TV and modern furnishings
- Wooden floorboards throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area
- Living room opens out to balcony
- Spacious bedroom complete with ceiling fan, wall mounted TV and double mirrored robe
- Combined bathroom/laundry complete with washing machine and dryer
- One car bay located within garage with remote access
Complex comes complete with gym facilities and a beautiful in-ground pool plus a well manicured grass and garden area to enjoy.Sorry no pets.
AVAILABLE: 1 April 2020
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO COVID-19 AND GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS ON GROUP GATHERINGS, NO HOME OPENS WILL BE CONDUCTED AT THE PROPERTY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. IF YOU WISH TO VIEW THE PROPERTY PLEASE CONTACT LARA BLUNT ON 9381 5566 OR 0400 033 886.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 82/1 Station Street, Subiaco before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how