82/140 Thynne Street,
Bruce, ACT 2617
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th June 2021
Rent ID: 4445354
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Light Filled Apartment!
Light filled one bedroom apartment. The kitchen features ample bench space and storage. Good sized bedroom with easy access to the modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles. Open plan living area that looks out onto your private balcony.
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, electric cooking and ample cupboard space
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Two way bathroom
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Basement parking
No current EER
Situated in the 'Eclipse' complex, within great location, close to Westfield Belconnen, Bruce Stadium, AIS, University of Canberra, local restaurants and public transport sits this one bedroom apartment.
Bruce is a suburb of the Belconnen district of Canberra, that is located within the Australian Capital Territory, Australia. The suburb was gazetted on 6 June 1968 in recognition of Viscount Stanley Melbourne Bruce (1883-1967), the eighth Prime Minister of Australia and the first Chancellor of the Australian National University.
Canberra Stadium is the home of the Canberra Raiders rugby league and Brumbies rugby union sides, and occasionally hosts national and international sporting events
Canberra International Sports and Aquatic Centre
Many of the streets in Bruce are named after people and places associated with Australian tertiary education
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, LJ HOOKER CANBERRA CITY does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
Please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided before any pets are at the premises.
A copy of The Renting Book can be found at: https://justice.act.gov.au/renting-book
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bruce
Lifestyle in Bruce
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Bruce includes intercom, balcony, and dishwasher. Apply to rent 82/140 Thynne Street, Bruce today!