81B Gladstone Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,220 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 17th April 2018
Rent ID: 307065
FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM UNIT! INC UTILITIES AND INTERNET!
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
*Aircons been installed in early January*
Recently renovated is this good sized 1 bedroom unit on the bottom level of a home in which the rent includes electricity and internet.
- Modern kitchen with lots of cupboards - (fridge/freezer, microwave, hot top- mini oven with electric stove top)
- Lounge room with split-system air-conditioning -(2 x lounge chair, coffee table, TV, and CD player)
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes (queen bed, 2 x bedside tables)
- Neat and tidy bathroom with shower and toilet
- Security screens and blinds through-out
- Shared outdoor covered entertaining area and back yard
- Shared laundry with washing machine
- Single garage or single carport available
Located walking distance to Coorparoo train station, shops and all other amenities!
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy!
You can use our booking page to view available times to inspect, and pick one that suits YOU.
To arrange the inspection, simply enter in your details, and register for a time. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To access the booking page, go to our website: www.remaxexecutives.com.au and click on the "Book Inspection" button for that rental property.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 81B Gladstone Street, Coorparoo. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.