81 Leeds Road,
Mount Waverley, VIC 3149
$2,781 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th December 2020
Rent ID: 4170838
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private inspection available
Due to Covid-19 restrictions only private inspections of the property are allowed.
To book your private inspection please click book an inspection.
Located only 350m from the Mount Waverley Secondary College Secondary Campus and 900m to the Junior Campus gates, this split level 4 bedroom plus study renovated family home offers comfort, convenience and an enviable location. Families will love the space, clever roof storage and leafy street setting of this home. Offering multiple living spaces and the option for a 5th bedroom, this generous floorplan offers flexibility. Not only will your children be able to walk to and from the College, you're also only 1.6km to the Mount Waverley Train Station and village shops, 2.3km to the Burwood Highway trams and 3.8km to Deakin University.
With easy access to the Monash Freeway and a long list of creature comforts this home offers everything you could want for many years to come.
- 4 generous bedrooms with the option for a 5th bedroom
- Extra-large master suite includes ensuite, walk in robe and balcony
- Kitchen with Ilve oven and cooktop, breakfast bar and walk in pantry
- Separate lounge, separate formal dining room plus a meals area
- Large family room plus study could be converted to 5th bedroom
- Ducted heating throughout and split system air-conditioning
- Low maintenance wooden flooring to living spaces
- Clever roof storage space as well as ample storage throughout
- Additional lock up garage with work benches
- Double carport and home security alarm
- Fully fenced rear yard with children's cubby house
- Walk to M.W.S.C, minutes to public transport, shops and University
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Waverley
Lifestyle in Mount Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mount Waverley? 81 Leeds Road, Mount Waverley could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.