81/74 Leichhardt Street,
Griffith, ACT 2603
Rent ID: 4546470
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fantastic indoor and outdoor living
The versatile floor plan boasting ample internal & external space & features a contemporary open plan edge. The design enables separation from the bedrooms and the living space - suitable to any configuration. The light and airy feel to this home showcases the excellent relationship and connection between indoors and the external spaces. All within close proximity to public transport, the vibrant cafe precinct of Kingston and the Foreshore, this apartment is sure to impress.
Cosmopolitan feel with bespoke finishes.
Master bedroom with built-in mirrored robes, ensuite, roller blinds and sheer curtains.
Second bedroom with mirrored wardrobes.
European laundry with wall mounted Dryer.
Spacious balcony with access from three different locations.
Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling.
Kitchen featuring great cupboard space, stone benchtop, dishwasher and electric cooktop.
Additional storage in the dining area with hutch and servery.
Two underground car spaces.
Gym and BBQ area in the apartment complex.
Available 17th September 2021
Tenants must seek Landlord's consent for a pet
Energy efficiency rating is 8.8
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
*Please note all care has been taken in providing the marketing information, Blackshaw Manuka will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information and you should rely on your own investigation for accuracy.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 81/74 Leichhardt Street, Griffith. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.