$500-$530 per week
81/2 Edinburgh Avenue,
City, ACT 2601
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th June 2022
Rent ID: 4500380
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Metropolitan Living! Central CBD Furnished Apartment
Open homes are back so please register your interest at the base of this page by ticking inspection times and filling in your details. Alternatively you can visit snug.com/apply/prdcanberra. It is extremely important you register your details to receive updates including cancellations or changes in the open times.
Leave your car keys at home and enjoy the convenience of an inner city lifestyle. Located within the sought after 'Metropolitan' complex, future tenants can look forward to the great entertainment, retail and dining opportunities all within Walking distance of city offices, the Australian National University, Canberra Centre, Lake Burley Griffin and the New Acton arts and restaurant precinct.
As a tenant you will have access to the indoor lap pool, fully equipped gym and sauna on offer at the Metropolitan. The complex features a lushly landscaped common area with BBQ facilities for residents to enjoy all year round.
- 1 Bedroom apartment
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and stone bench tops
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Open plan light-filled living and dining
- Access to the fully equipped gym, indoor swimming pool and sauna
- One car space in the secure basement car park
- Available from 29/06/2022 on a 12 month lease, flexible lease lengths available on application
- Close to Public transport and located within walking distance to ANU, CBD and Canberra Centre
- Rent $530 per week or by negotiation
Bond and Rent:
A bond equal to four weeks rent will be required before the commencement of the lease. Here at PRDnationwide, we accept rent weekly, fortnightly or monthly and our preferred payment method is direct debit.
When can I see the property?
Saturday exhibition times will be advertised by close of business each Wednesday. Should the open time not suit, please call our dedicated leasing department to arrange a personal inspection.
Interested in applying for this property?
After you register or view the property, you'll receive a link from our leasing system snug.com/apply/prdcanberra
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided.
A 12 month lease is the standard lease term - anything longer or shorter will be advertised or considered upon application.
If the rent price has a range, EG: $350 - $400 per week, this means that the owner is willing to consider offers between the two price ranges.
It is policy to either view the property, or have someone view the property on your behalf before your application can be accepted.
Pets will be considered upon application only.
Please note - if the property isn't advertised as 'Available Now' this means that the property is currently tenanted, making Saturday viewings all that we will have available until after this date.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for City
Lifestyle in City
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in City could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 81/2 Edinburgh Avenue, City today!