DEPOSIT TAKEN BY ROBERT TRAYNOR
81/249 Chalmers Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4266664
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
** If you wish to attend our open for inspections, please bring your masks along with you **
This beautifully maintained one bedroom open plan apartment with a sunny balcony is located close to transport and across the road from Redfern Oval and comes with a pool in the complex and a car space.
- One bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Large Kitchen with dishwasher
- Renovated bathroom
- Air conditioning throughout
- Good sized balcony
- Pool within the complex
- Large combined living and dining area
- Close to public transport, cafe's & restaurants
The Area - Redfern
A pocket of Sydney that was once notorious for its underbelly activities, Redfern has more recently been turning heads for other reasons. In the midst of gentrification, the area is rapidly becoming a thriving enclave of Indigenous culture with an enviable bar and art scene - a place to find beautifully restored homes within minutes of the CBD.
1. To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register. If you do not register, the inspection may not be confirmed. By registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates or future inspections.
2. To book an inspection click on the book inspection option on this page.
3. If there are no inspection times advertised/available, please continue to register your details and you will be notified as soon as an inspection time is available.
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries, some images may vary from property and advertisement. Condition of premises is as per seen at inspections/ open homes. Availability date and lease commencement dates are subject to change due to availability of contractors and administration processes. **
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Walk to everything from 81/249 Chalmers Street, Redfern. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.