809F/5 Pope Street,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4495944
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LAVISH 1 BEDROOM + STUDY
To Apply : https://t-app.com.au/cgs
Enjoy this well appointed 1 bedroom apartment on top of Top Ryde City Living.
Offering the following:
- Open living & dining area leading balcony.
- One double sized bedroom with wall to wall mirrored built in robes.
- NBN Ready internet and powerpoint connection
- Ceaserstone kitchen & bathroom finishes, SMEG appliances.
- Resort lifestyle at your fingertips with 35m infinity edge pool, spa & sauna
- Further complimented by private theatrettes, boardroom, library and gym.
- Car space, ample storage throughout the apartment, lift access
Take this opportunity to book an inspection click the EMAIL AGENT enter your details and we will respond instantly with inspection times.
NOTE: Please ensure you are at the foyer of 5 Pope Street, Ryde Next to Hurricanes Grill
prior to the inspection to ensure you do not miss out .
Only one group will be taken through due to access restrictions.
(Disclaimer: *All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Photo's are generic photo in which do not reflect the actual apartment but do reflect similar layouts, fixtures and finishings*)
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 809F/5 Pope Street, Ryde. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, intercom, and balcony.