$400pw - Great Location!
806E/42-48 Balston Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2021
Rent ID: 4601359
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Two Bedroom Apartment at Marco!
UNFURNISHED - Are you looking for the perfect pad offering plenty of light, lifestyle and convenience? The MARCO Building is one of the most sought-after residences providing you with the ultimate contemporary low maintenance living.
Carefully designed to maximise your space is this light filled 2 bedroom apartment that has everything you can wish for and feel at home from the moment you step in. Modern kitchen with beautiful stone bench tops, gas cooking and a dishwasher.
Additional features include:
- Open plan living/ dining area featuring beautiful timber floors
- Bedrooms are carpeted and have mirrored robes.
- Plenty of storage cupboards
- Undercover balcony
- Two way entry sparkling central bathroom with chic vanity
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Secured entry and Security intercom
- Storage Cage
Building facilities (Level 7):-
- Outdoor heated pool
- Common lounge, sun terrace with stunning city views and
- A cinema room
- Meeting/ dining room
Ideally located on Balston Street just minutes away from the vibrant district of South Melbourne along Clarendon St, Crown Casino, Arts Precinct, Southbank riverfront and the CBD, this is where you can take full advantage of all Melbourne has to offer. Tram, bus, train or walk, you pick!
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 806E/42-48 Balston Street, Southbank.