801C/1-17 Elsie Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Rent ID: 3693155
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in the center of Burwood, just minutes walk to train station, school, Westfield and Burwood Park.
* Bright and airy open plan living and dining
* Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
* Good size rooms, both with built-in robes
* Two modern bathroom
* Massive wrap around sunny balcony great for entertaining
* Only minutes to station, Westfield, Burwood park and all amenities
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Burwood comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 801C/1-17 Elsie Street, Burwood today!