80 Newell Avenue,
Middleton, SA 5213
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3396456
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Street to Beach, Recently Renovated Holiday Home
Looking for Accommodation in Middleton then this is your ideal shack getaway!
- Large renovated open plan living area will make you feel right at home near the beach!
- Sleeps up to 10 Guests, big rear deck perfect for a BBQ and entertaining
- Ideal location for those who love surfing, featuring an outdoor shower
- Pet Friendly!!
- 1 Street from the beach!!
- Perfect destination for avid cyclists!
- Middleton is a small tourist town, great for weekend stays, its beaches are pristine and fantastic for surfing.
The cottage is recently renovated featuring an open plan living, dining and kitchen area with access to the large deck with outdoor furniture and barbeque.
Five good size bedrooms, 3 queens and 4 singles, perfect for a 2-3 family getaway! Features a bathroom with separate w.c. and vanity and second bathroom with shower, w.c. and vanity.
Outside is a decking area with rural views where you will love to relax and socialize under the pergola in all weather. Enclosed rear yard with a lawn featuring an outdoor shower to use when coming straight from the beach.
If cycling is your passion or even for fun, be sure to bring your bike. This home is located at the ends of both cycle tracks, one way goes to Goolwa and the other to Victor Harbor which is roughly an hour cycle. Its hard not to love the scenery of the south coast .
But even if you wish to walk the beach, Goolwa is only a 40 min walk along the beach, great if you would like to get up early and go for breakfast.
Sleeps 10 guests Queen x 3 Single x 4
Guests to provide own linen or linen services are available from Victor Linen 0419 803 769.
All bookings and costs are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
**Please note a BOOKING FEE, CLEANING FEE and pre-authorized SECURITY BOND ($500 held in your account by your bank) are applicable**
**No schoolies Bookings**
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Middleton
Lifestyle in Middleton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 80 Newell Avenue, Middleton before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.