80 Laity Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,042 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th December 2021
Rent ID: 4656166
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING TWO-BEDROOM ENTERTAINER!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Sleek minimalism embodies the design, ensuring timeless appeal. Inside quality is instantly evident. The design harnesses space and light to create a roomy and free flowing environment.
- Two separated bedrooms - BIRs, ensuite to master
- Generous bright living and dining zones - bi-fold doors opening out to beautiful decked entertaining area
- Spacious contemporary stone kitchen - stainless steel Smeg appliances
- Two bathrooms & separate downstairs powder room
- Concealed laundry with basin
- Engineered oak flooring & state of the art intercom system with OSP for one vehicle.
Set in a quiet street, this near-new residence offers the ideal balance of space, privacy and low maintenance comfort. With prime positioning to enjoy the best of Bridge Road and Victoria Street, step out for the perfect cappuccino, live music or catch trams or trains to Hawthorn, Kew and the city. Alternatively, stroll to the Yarra River, Melbourne's premiere sporting precinct, Burnley Park, and Victoria Gardens Entertainment & Shopping Centre.
ARRANGING AN INSPECTION IS EASY! To book a time to inspect, simply click on book an inspection time or email agent to be notified of inspection times. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be text to you after you have viewed the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND NO. 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 80 Laity Street, Richmond. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.