80 Groth Road,
Boondall, QLD 4034
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th June 2021
Rent ID: 3622638
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Townhouse- Pet friendly
This is an exceptional unit in a quiet, well run complex!
*Air-conditioned tiled lounge/dining room with TV connection
*Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and dishwasher
*Separate laundry and toilet
*Large storage space underneath the stairs
*Single remote garage with internal access
*Low maintenance courtyard with covered patio.
* 3 good sized bedrooms, ALL with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
* Air Conditioned Master bedroom with ensuite and private balcony.
* Large ensuite with shower and plenty of storage.
* Bathroom, with bath/shower combination. Linen press.
* Free Gymnasium for residents use
* 2.2 Acres of Lawn for the kids to play on
* Front garden maintained by body corporate
Situated within walking distance to Nudgee College as well as local shops and transport - easy access to the Gateway. Boondall State School is close by, 10 minutes to Toombul and Chermside Shopping Centres. Five minute drive to the train.
Boondall's biggest drawcard is the Brisbane Entertainment Centre (BEC). Not only is it a great place to see international musicians, shows and sporting events, it's also a bit of a secret picnic area.
The suburb is also lucky enough to be home to the extensive Boondall Wetlands Park. The Environmental Centre hosts various events and has boardwalks through the park. Boondall locals have easy access to the Sunshine Coast with the Gateway Motorway nearby and there is both a Boondall and North Boondall train station
Furthermore there's local shopping at Sue's Korner on Sandgate Road and Banyo Village on St Vincents Road. And it's only a short drive to Taigum Plaza and Sandgate Shopping Complex.
Please note: Photos are indicative of the properties at 80 Groth Rd Boondall and may not represent the unit in question.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Boondall
Lifestyle in Boondall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 80 Groth Road, Boondall. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, balcony, and secure parking.