80 Dunellan Street,
Greenslopes, QLD 4120
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3823669
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quaint Cottage in Heart of Greenslopes!
This little two bedroom cottage sits in the heart of popular Greenslopes offering a suburban feel in an inner city location. Perfectly positioned within moments from the Thompson Estate Reserve, offering spacious parklands, basketball court, multiple kids playgrounds, dog park and the very popular Monkey Bar Cafe. Head in the other direction and at the end of the street you'll find more restaurants and cafes, as well as the local supermarket, bakery and post office all within minutes walk.
- Air-conditioned living area
- Main bedroom with sleep out - perfect for a small office or wardrobe
- Queen sized second bedroom
- Large kitchen with space for a dining area
- Internal laundry
- Bathroom with bath
- Spacious fully fenced yard
- Pets considered on application
- 400m from local parklands
- 400m from Sth East Fwy Bikeway
- Walking distance to local shops, supermarket, cafes & restaurants
- 1.2km's from Greenslopes Private Hospital
- 1.9km's from PA Hospital
- 350m from Greenslopes State Primary School
- 6km's from Brisbane's CBD
- Public transport within walking distance
- Off street, gated parking available
If location is important then this property is a MUST to inspect. Contact Anita Herfoss on 0403 723 520 to arrange an inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Greenslopes
Lifestyle in Greenslopes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
80 Dunellan Street, Greenslopes, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Greenslopes.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $395pw Private 1 Bed/Bathroom plus study
- ID:3864248/30 Jordan Str...
- Near City $370.00/ wk Aircon
- ID:3888106/38-40 Palmer ...
- $350 Furnished
- 2/78 Victoria Terrace, G...