80 Bottlebrush Crescent,
South Hedland, WA 6722
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th December 2020
Rent ID: 4156327
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTY ON BOTTLEBRUSH - Modern 3x1
This three bedroom, one bathroom brick home is a superb family property located minutes to Cassia Primary School and South Hedland CBD. With room to grow veggies and an established mango tree - at this price - it won't last long!
Property Features include but are not limited to:
- Renovated and refurbished three bedroom brick home
- Modern spacious kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and ample storage options
- Renovated bathroom and a separate toilet
- Large living and dining areas
- Three double sized bedrooms - all with built in robes
- Freshly painted walls and new floor coverings throughout
- Crim safe on all windows and doors - ideal for cyclone safety and security!
- Brand new external roof only installed a few years ago!
- Brand new and highly efficient air con system services the entire home - very competitively priced to the split system options!
- 672sqm fully fenced yard
- Well established and manicured tropical gardens surround the entire home, all serviced by reticulation for easy upkeep - including a massive Kensington Pride Fruiting Mango tree!
- Designated Veggie patch - also serviced by retic and full of lots of yummy edible vegetables all year round!
- Single undercover carport with extra room for additional parking of cars, boats, caravans etc
- Walking distance to Cassia Primary School and the South Hedland CBD
Call to view today.
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hedland
Lifestyle in South Hedland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in South Hedland with plenty of room to move. 80 Bottlebrush Crescent will be perfect for the growing family.