80 Albert Street,
The Range, QLD 4700
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4595274
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ELEVATED HOME WITH SO MUCH SPACE!
This solid and secure, high set brick home is located in an elevated position in the sought after suburb of The Range. You'll be impressed by the striking polished timber floors, the modern kitchen and you'll love the overall space of the entire home, including the fully fenced backyard. Welcome to 80 Albert Street, The Range.
* 3 bedrooms with built-ins
* Modern kitchen with plenty of storage space
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Air conditioning almost throughout
* Spacious living area and additional sunroom
* Security screens and fittings throughout
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Front and rear tiled patios
* Single garage with remote and internal access to house
* Outside pets will be considered for the fully fenced backyard
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES:
Terms & Special Terms apply to this tenancy, contact us to view in full.
Register to inspect this property by clicking on Book an inspection. You will receive a confirmation SMS/Email from us once your details are registered.
Bring along your mobile phone to check in at the inspection, social distancing regulations apply.
Apply online at podre.com.au today!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for The Range
Lifestyle in The Range
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 80 Albert Street, The Range. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage.