$850 - $1250
80/43 Eastlake Parade,
Kingston, ACT 2604
Rent ID: 3923409
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished with Lake Views
Available 30th June 2020
'Element' is Located within the Sought After Kingston Foreshore this stunning spacious fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment.
Only a short walk to Kingston Foreshore which provides fantastic dining and entertainment opportunities with the great restaurants and cafes and the Old Bus depot Markets held each Sunday.
'Element' is located only 5.8Km from Canberra City including City offices, the Australian National University and Commonwealth Park.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with ensuite from the master bedroom.
- Open plan Light-filled living and dining area
- Brand new complex and apartment
- Walking distance to Kingston shops, the Kingston Foreshore, public transport and schools
- Located within close distance to the Parliamentary Triangle, Fyshwick Markets, Manuka Oval and Manuka Shopping Centre
PETS: please be aware that at all stages of tenancy this property requires consent to be sought in writing from the lessor for the keeping of any pets at the premises. Consent must be provided in writing before any pets are at the premises.
Call or email our office to arrange a private inspection at a time convenient for you.
02 6163 0888
Renting with Century 21 City Walk Canberra:
- No requirement to view property before leasing - organise your lease from interstate or internationally!
- Flexible payment options: EFTPOS, credit card, cash, cheque, internet transfer
- Flexible payment schedule: weekly, fortnightly, monthly
- Service cleaning available (for an additional cost)
**Price will depend on the length of the lease
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Picture yourself living at 80/43 Eastlake Parade, Kingston. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how