80/146 Pitt Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4416213
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious 3 Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Redfern!
Set to the rear of the well-established Phillip Gardens' Security complex, this recently renovated three bedroom apartment is one of a kind and sure to impress, providing all of the expected lifestyle conveniences at your doorstep boasting a comfortable and easy lifestyle. The level access apartment with leafy outlooks is a haven of stylish urban entertaining. Beautifully presented, impeccably appointed and bathed in natural light, it enjoys a vast open plan indoor/outdoor design perfect for the entertainer. Boasting an enviable address, it's a stone throw away to trendy village cafes, restaurants and nightspots and centrally located within walking distance to Prince Alfred Park, Redfern Park and Redfern station. It's also rapidly accessible to Sydney University, UTS and Central station and a stroll to all the cultural and culinary delights of Surry Hills. Features include;
- Open plan kitchen with Glass cooktop and S/S Appliances
- Expansive open plan lounge and dining area that is flooded with ambient afternoon light
- well appointed balconies to both master bedroom and living area with whisper quiet leafy views
- Freshly sanded flooring to living areas with black Japan stain
- Stylish fully tiled bathrooms recently updated including new frameless glass showers, bathtub to main bathroom and sleek matte black tapware and fixtures
- Generous bedrooms, all with powerful circular ceiling fans, two with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with newly renovated bathroom, private balcony and large BIR
- Newly renovated internal laundry, video security entrance
- Secure single carspace, security block
- On the doorstep of Redfern Village cafes, eateries and wine bars
- Footsteps to Prince Alfred park Pool and the CBD and Moments to Redfern Station and Sydney University
Please ensure that you register your details to inspect the property. Registration will ensure you are instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redfern
Lifestyle in Redfern
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 80/146 Pitt Street, Redfern. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.