8 Wingarie Place,
Berowra Heights, NSW 2082
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th November 2020
Rent ID: 4129622
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit and application taken
Beautifully appointed, this four bedroom home offers fresh interiors and new flooring to living/dining and bedrooms.
Sitting on a levelled block and is fully fenced, this property is a family oasis close to convenience.
Bedrooms offers built in robes and ceiling fans.
Main room featuring air-condition and a fireplace for the colder days.
- Modern kitchen with electric appliances and dishwasher
- Fireplace and air-condition to living spaces
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Second bathroom with combined laundry
- Level fully fenced back yard with two oversized sheds and water tank
- Lock up garage
- Just short walk to Wideview Public School
- In popular location close to Berowra Sopping Village
- Please contact us for private appointments
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Berowra Heights
Lifestyle in Berowra Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
8 Wingarie Place, Berowra Heights, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Berowra Heights.