8 Windsor Avenue,
Mckinnon, VIC 3204
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4116052
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Freshly painted spacious home!
This beautiful freshly painted home has all the space you need for the perfect place to reside.
Comprising two huge bedrooms, both with BIRs, large lounge and dining area with wall AC and a modern kitchen with brand new gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space. Other features include; ducted heating throughout, brand new central bathroom with separate WC, separate laundry and single carport. Seconds to McKinnon Secondary, McKinnon primary and McKinnon Station.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mckinnon
Lifestyle in Mckinnon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Mckinnon is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 8 Windsor Avenue, Mckinnon.