8 Whittington Street,
Bundaberg North, QLD 4670
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2020
Rent ID: 4114909
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large family home
This large family home features;
- 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans, and built in to main
- Two smaller rooms off the sunroom
- Spacious kitchen with open plan family and dining rooms.
- Separate lounge room with ceiling fans and air conditioning.
- Shower and bath in bathroom. Toilet separate.
- Large fenced yard.
- Large lockable storage space with a garage door at the front.
Prominently located in a flood free area of Bundaberg North this property is no more than a 5-minute commute to the Bundaberg CBD, many more schools, shops and 3 hospitals that Bundaberg has to offer.
Pets are subject to application.
Property available from 16th of November 2020.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundaberg North
Lifestyle in Bundaberg North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Bundaberg North with plenty of room to move. 8 Whittington Street will be perfect for the growing family.