16XX/8 Walker Street,
Rhodes, NSW 2138
Rent ID: 4236788
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Apartment with City & Water view for rent!!!!
Brand New Rhodes Central Apartment With City View And Water View!!
Situated on the new Rhodes Central building, this luxurious apartment offers an outstanding city view and water view! French windows with Waterview in the living room and bedrooms which will definitely impress you.
What will this apartment bring to you?
- Well positioned, close to the train station, waterfront and a stroll to the Rhodes Shopping Centre
- Open plan living flows to winter garden for year-round entertaining
- Split system air conditioning, internal laundry with dryer
- Decent size bedrooms, excellent storage throughout
- Luxuriously appointed bathroom and kitchen
- Prized East aspect With water, city views
- Huge car space plus huge storage
- Close to the upcoming shopping centre
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rhodes
Lifestyle in Rhodes
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Rhodes includes alarm system and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 16XX/8 Walker Street, Rhodes today!