8 Union Street,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$2,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4444317
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN! INPECTION IS ON HOLD!
Beautifully presented single-story terrace in great location, all within minutes to Newtown Centre, cafes, public transport, parks, and schools.
* Two generous sized bedrooms, main with built-in-robes
* Kitchen with meals area and gas cooking appliances + dishwasher
* Generous sized living area with air-condition
* Bathroom with shower
* Separate laundry
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Private rear yard
For more details please contact Andras on 047226 016 or our renting team on 9580 8860
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 8 Union Street, Erskineville before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.