8 Tyrrell Road,
Jamboree Heights, QLD 4074
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd June 2021
Rent ID: 1440206
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ENTERTAINER'S DELIGHT - POOL. LARGE DECK. OPTION OF DUEL LIVING
IMPORTANT: FOR ALL ENQUIRIES Please send to https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitecentenary to register for a viewing and receive updates on future inspections.
Ray White Centenary proudly offers for rent this fantastic double storey entertainers home offering the possibility of duel living. With a sparkling pool, large back deck, large rumpus room, good sized fenced backyard, this home is just perfect for a family. The polished timber floors, modern kitchen, large windows providing an abundance of natural light, air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout are just a few of the many features the quality property has to offer.
- Ducted air conditioning
- 3 bedrooms (walk in robe to one and built in robe to another)
- Lovely kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and timber bi-fold windows opening to the deck
- Good sized light and bright open plan lounge and dining area with ceiling fan and adjoining sunroom
- Modern family bathroom with tub, double basins and separate toilet
- Lovely large covered deck overlooking yard and pool
(Downstairs - Perfect as a teenagers retreat or guests quarters)
- Large rumpus room with built in kitchenette and split system air con
- Modern bathroom
- Double lock up garage with remote
- Laundry in garage
- Covered patio (below deck)
(Other great features)
- Above ground pool
- Large fully fenced backyard
- Large shed
Beautifully presented and perched in a quiet street in Jamboree Heights, this home offers a great central location to highways, Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre, public transport and schools.
Our rentals don't last; they rent fast! Contact Debbie today to arrange your inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Centenary will not be held liable for any discrepancies. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine suitability for them.
PLEASE NOTE: Legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to submitting an application on the property. You can download a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement from https://rw-media.s3.amazonaws.com/residential-offices/wp-content/blogs.dir/sites/338/2019/08/08152252/BLANK-FORM-18A.pdf and our special terms are available through firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jamboree Heights
Lifestyle in Jamboree Heights
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
8 Tyrrell Road, Jamboree Heights, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Jamboree Heights.