8 Torridon Close,
Chapel Hill, QLD 4069
$2,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th July 2021
Rent ID: 4450033
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet, Leafy Surrounds in the Heart of Chapel Hill!
Nestled within the leafy hilltops of Chapel Hill, this 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom, high-set home offers family living at its best.
The bedrooms each include built-in wardrobes complete with storage fit-outs, ceiling fans and a large main bathroom with bathtub, large vanity and shower. The master features a walk-in-wardrobe, large, private ensuite complete with double vanity and large shower and direct access to the undercover, wrap-around deck. Crimsafe additions and a large, lock-up garage allow for added security.
The kitchen includes stone bench-tops, induction cooking, space big enough for any sized fridge & stainless steel appliances, whilst the adjacent dining area opens out to the huge, undercover deck which is perfect for entertaining.
The bus stop is a short walk away, taking you straight to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre or Express to the City. Chapel Hill State School is a quick drive down the road and Kenmore Village and Kenmore Plaza, Cafes, Restaurants and other amenities are just a few minutes drive away.
With Mt Cootha nature walks on your doorstep and a sprawling backyard ideal for kids, this lovely family home ticks all the boxes!
- Large, open living spaces open out to the large, wrap-around deck
- Master includes walk-in wardrobe, private ensuite & direct access to wrap-around deck
- Huge, undercover outdoor entertaining deck and large, leafy backyard
- Double lock-up garage and Crimsafe for added security
- Updated kitchen with stone bench-tops, huge fridge-space and stainless steel appliances
- Bus stop close-by with direct access to Indooroopilly Shopping Center and Express to the City
- Modern bathrooms with large vanities, bathtub and large showers
- Tiled flooring in main areas cool the house during the hot summers
- Split-system air-conditioning cools the house in the hot summer months and warms during the cooler winters
- Lawnmower and Telstra ADSL box included, saving you $$!
- Minutes drive to Kenmore Village, Kenmore Plaza and many other convenient amenities
Don't miss your opportunity to secure this fantastic family home - Register for inspections via the email agent form below
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chapel Hill
Lifestyle in Chapel Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with deck, outdoor entertainment, and remote garage. 8 Torridon Close, Chapel Hill is perfect for the growing family.