$370.00 P/W-$1,607.00 per Calendar Month
8 Toolibin Street,
Manor Lakes, VIC 3024
$1,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st November 2020
Rent ID: 4111050
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ultimate Luxury in a Great Location
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST COMPLETE AN APPLICATION AND BE PRE-APPROVED BEFORE WE CAN ARRANGE AN INSPECTION
If you want to redefine luxury within walking distance to all amenities in the esteemed Manor Lakes Estate then look no further and inspect this luxury home today before it is gone.
This better than a display home sits on a massive 576sqm (approx.) block of land and is conveniently located only minutes from the lake, train station, shopping centre, school and parks.
This beautiful home features 3m high ceilings throughout and offers 3 huge bedrooms, 2 living areas, butler's pantry, double garage/theatre, huge outdoor entertainment area and potential for side access for trailers/boats/caravan.
The master bedroom emphasises a grand feeling with walk in robes and beautifully finished ensuite with double vanity. An ultra modern open plan chef's kitchen awaits you with stone bench tops, upgraded 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, breakfast bar and lots of work space and an attached butler's pantry. The meals area overlooks the family room and opens out onto a beautifully decked alfresco and landscaped grassed backyard that is designed to be low maintenance and offers plenty of scope for the creative gardener and kids to run around. The huge bathroom with double vanity is central to the other 2 generous size bedrooms that are fitted with built in robes. The home also boasts a good sized rumpus room. The double garage is fully plastered with heating/cooling vents, down lights, electrical and T.V points - it was built to be used as a theatre room.
Photo I.D. required.
* Massive 576m2 block
* 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas & an alfresco
* 3m high ceilings
* Massive butler's pantry
* Master with full ensuite and walk in robes
* Timber hard-wood flooring
* Quality fittings and fixtures
* Beautifully landscaped front & back yard
* Huge merbau decking area
* 2 external gas points for barbeque
* Chef's delight quality kitchen with plenty of work spaces and stainless steel appliances
* Fibre optic network for high speed Internet
* Garden shed
* Ducted heating and cooling
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Manor Lakes
Lifestyle in Manor Lakes
Picture yourself living at 8 Toolibin Street, Manor Lakes. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: deck, shed, and remote garage.